The mission of the Weymouth Montessori Preschool is to prepare learning environments for children between the ages of 2.9 and 6 years that will aid in their natural development. This includes:
- Creating environments where trust, respect, responsibility, community and cooperation can flourish.
- Nurturing the social, emotional, and cognitive developmental needs for each child individually.
- Respecting the rights of children as independent beings.
- Providing a place where children are heard and given the opportunity for self-expression.
- Creating challenging and safe environments.
- Giving each child the tools necessary for him or her to realize his or her full potential